The SOE’s Committee on Diversity and Civility (CODC) meets the first Monday of the month and often wraps up its meetings with a discussion of a video clip or an article with a diversity or civility related focus. At the April meeting, the CODC members viewed and had a great discussion of the video clip Gender Equality, The Right Thing to Do.
We want you to join the conversation by viewing the clip and initiating your own discussion with friends and colleagues. The CODC would also like to hear your thoughts about the topic of gender equality. You’re welcome to share your thoughts by emailing CODC_SoE@jhu.edu. Comments left on this post will also be shared with the CODC members.
- Another Failed Charter: Do These Schools Have a Future? - August 15, 2013
- SOE Commencement: Student Speaker Eduardo Caldera’s remarks - May 28, 2013
- Life Doesn’t Frighten Me At All: Play Therapy with Traumatized Children - May 14, 2013
- Your Take: Big happenings with Baltimore schools this week - May 7, 2013
- Join the CODC Conversation - April 2, 2013
- Imagine: Henderson Hopkins and the new model for education - January 9, 2013
- Baltimore Sun Op-Ed: Three steps for school reform in 2013 - January 8, 2013
- Student Book Collecting Contest kicking off - December 7, 2012
- Video: “Here comes the Common Core” discussion at SOE - December 5, 2012
- Poll: Who do you think would be a better President for educators? - October 24, 2012