Conveying the concept of a transformative model of education in simple ways to multiple audiences is difficult, so the School of Education has partnered with Storyfarm for the above animation, which breaks down the vision for the Henderson Hopkins K-8 school and early childhood center in East Baltimore.
Learn more about the school and center, which are under construction and expected to open in the fall of 2013, by watching the video and visiting HendersonHopkins.org.
- Another Failed Charter: Do These Schools Have a Future? - August 15, 2013
- SOE Commencement: Student Speaker Eduardo Caldera’s remarks - May 28, 2013
- Life Doesn’t Frighten Me At All: Play Therapy with Traumatized Children - May 14, 2013
- Your Take: Big happenings with Baltimore schools this week - May 7, 2013
- Join the CODC Conversation - April 2, 2013
- Imagine: Henderson Hopkins and the new model for education - January 9, 2013
- Baltimore Sun Op-Ed: Three steps for school reform in 2013 - January 8, 2013
- Student Book Collecting Contest kicking off - December 7, 2012
- Video: “Here comes the Common Core” discussion at SOE - December 5, 2012
- Poll: Who do you think would be a better President for educators? - October 24, 2012