Dean Andrews’ latest video chat discusses the potential for the new SOE partnership with the East Baltimore Community School – a charter school in one of Baltimore’s most challenged neighborhoods.
The work to be done at the school is both internal – in working with the best practices available in the classroom – and external, with the construction of a brand-new multi-million dollar campus that is currently underway.
For more information about the school and the work in progress, visit education.jhu.edu/EBCS.
To view other entries by Dean Andrews, visit SoeTalk.com/Dean
- Why I’m Proud Of Our Commitment To Educational Excellence - May 14, 2014
- Ranked Number One: How Did We Do It? - March 11, 2014
- Dean David Andrews: Creating an Anchor in East Baltimore - November 19, 2012
- Dean David Andrews: On Personalized Learning - September 17, 2012
- Dean David Andrews: Effective teacher incentives? - November 28, 2011
- Dean David Andrews: On Teacher Quality - October 25, 2011
- Dean David Andrews: Barriers to Success in School - October 19, 2011
- Dean David Andrews: Kindergarten Readiness - July 11, 2011
- Dean Andrews: The tools that teachers use - June 21, 2011
- Play: The Universal Language of Childhood - June 3, 2011