With the election looming in early November, a lot hangs in the balance for those who work in any job with ties to the government. Public School teachers in particular could have greatly differing experiences depending on what policies the administration in place for the next four years implements.
So who do you think would be the best presidential choice for educators?
- Another Failed Charter: Do These Schools Have a Future? - August 15, 2013
- SOE Commencement: Student Speaker Eduardo Caldera’s remarks - May 28, 2013
- Life Doesn’t Frighten Me At All: Play Therapy with Traumatized Children - May 14, 2013
- Your Take: Big happenings with Baltimore schools this week - May 7, 2013
- Join the CODC Conversation - April 2, 2013
- Imagine: Henderson Hopkins and the new model for education - January 9, 2013
- Baltimore Sun Op-Ed: Three steps for school reform in 2013 - January 8, 2013
- Student Book Collecting Contest kicking off - December 7, 2012
- Video: “Here comes the Common Core” discussion at SOE - December 5, 2012
- Poll: Who do you think would be a better President for educators? - October 24, 2012