Idealist is ringing in the new school year this fall with their annual series of grad fairs across
the country. This year, for the first time, thanks to the Johns Hopkins University School of
Education, the Idealist Grad Fair will be in Baltimore on Thursday, September 27th.
Over 60 programs from across the country will be represented at the Baltimore fair.
To register for the Baltimore fair at Johns Hopkins University visit:
The Idealist Grad Fairs are free and open to the public and connect prospective grad students
with an interest in social impact careers with degree programs in areas ranging from education, social work, nonprofit management and public policy.
At the fair, you’ll also have the opportunity to attend an in-depth panel discussion about financial aid and the admissions process.
To see the full list of participating schools visit:
We hope to see you at the fairs!
- Another Failed Charter: Do These Schools Have a Future? - August 15, 2013
- SOE Commencement: Student Speaker Eduardo Caldera’s remarks - May 28, 2013
- Life Doesn’t Frighten Me At All: Play Therapy with Traumatized Children - May 14, 2013
- Your Take: Big happenings with Baltimore schools this week - May 7, 2013
- Join the CODC Conversation - April 2, 2013
- Imagine: Henderson Hopkins and the new model for education - January 9, 2013
- Baltimore Sun Op-Ed: Three steps for school reform in 2013 - January 8, 2013
- Student Book Collecting Contest kicking off - December 7, 2012
- Video: “Here comes the Common Core” discussion at SOE - December 5, 2012
- Poll: Who do you think would be a better President for educators? - October 24, 2012