The faculty at Grace Episcopal Day School in Kensington, MD is looking
for graduate students in education who are interested in working with
teachers in a volunteer capacity for grades K – 8. Ideally, the
volunteers would work three or more hours a day, two or more days a week.
If you would like additional information regarding this volunteer opportunity, please contact Christopher R. Heim, director of academic programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is the term “gifted student” outdated? - April 16, 2014
- Charter legislation moving in US House - April 16, 2014
- Is parental involvment overrated? - April 15, 2014
- Giving Up on 4-Year-Olds - March 27, 2014
- City scores exclude special ed students - December 23, 2013
- Professor responds to criticisms of teacher prep programs - December 23, 2013
- SOE’s Success for All in Post story - December 2, 2013
- Everyone Graduates Center dropout study shows improvment in NYC - December 2, 2013
- Majority of students in South and West are poor - October 17, 2013
- Will schools in Philadelphia open on time? - August 15, 2013