The SOE is finally on Facebook! We’ve created a page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=115474765208#/pages/Baltimore-MD/Johns-Hopkins-University-School-of-Education/115474765208
It’s pretty bare bones at the moment, but we’ll be building it out with photos, videos, announcements, and more in the coming months. In the meantime, become a Fan so you help us obtain our personal username (we need 100 Fans to do so).
While you are online, check out the new resources for counselors mentioned on the Sheridan Libraries’ blog: http://blogs.library.jhu.edu/wordpress/?cat=12
And, of course, don’t forget to follow JHUeducation on Twitter.
- Science of Learning – Part 2 - June 16, 2017
- SOE Student Creating Online Courses in Disability Law - May 18, 2017
- Math Lesson Reflection - May 11, 2017
- Supporting K-12 Muslim Students in the Wake of President Trump’s Ban - February 10, 2017
- Time to Re-Develop Professional Development - December 2, 2016
- Achievement Counts – Volunteers Needed - August 19, 2009
- And LinkedIn Makes It 3… - July 20, 2009
- Wordle: Another great (free) app - July 13, 2009
- 30 seconds to your own chat - July 9, 2009
- More reasons to spend time online - July 8, 2009